TERMS & CONDITIONS
Other applicable terms
• 〈 Our Privacy and Cookies Policy [https://www.51stfestival.com/
If you purchase tickets for any of our events via our site, you will be taken to www.skiddle.com (“Skiddle”)
When purchasing tickets for our events you will be subject to the terms and conditions of Skiddle and you should ensure that you are familiar with those terms and conditions. All payment transactions are conducted by Skiddle, through their payment processors. We have no access to payment card transactions or details.
Tickets remain our property and constitute a personal licence to you, which can be withdrawn and admission refused at any time prior to an event. Promoters and event managers have the right to refuse admission into any event.
Tickets purchased by you are for personal use and are not for resale, advertising or promotional purposes.
Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary an event without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. You must present your ticket at the venue on the day of the event. Entry will not be granted without a genuine ticket. A ticket only guarantees you entry if you comply with the regulations at the event including time of admission, standards of behaviour and health and safety.
Please familiarise yourself with our Event Terms and Conditions, which can be found on this page below and which set out in detail the terms and conditions of our events and festivals.
Information about us
https://www.51stfestival.com is a site operated by SVA Events Ltd
〈 use of, or inability to use, our site; or
• 〈 use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
〈 loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• 〈 business interruption;
• 〈 loss of anticipated savings;
• 〈 loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• 〈 any indirect or consequential loss or damage will be set out in the Skiddle terms and conditions (www.skiddle.com) and your attendance ticketing partner Skiddle therefore these Terms and Conditions should be read in accordance with the Skiddle terms and conditions which are available on the Skiddle website at the following link www.skiddle.com If there are any inconsistencies between the Ticket Line terms and conditions and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. 1.2 Tickets bought from unauthorised ticket sellers are not valid and will not be accepted. To be safe and to avoid obtaining and unauthorised ticket, you should not buy tickets from unofficial sources or touts
4. 1.4 You will only be admitted to an Event with a valid ticket.
5. 1.5 Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, other than as provided in the Ticket Line terms and conditions
6. 1.6 Damaged or defaced tickets will not be accepted. We are not
responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged tickets.
7. 1.7 Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the Event line up. We reserve all our rights in that regard.
8. 2. Age
9. 2.1 You must be 18 years old or over to attend our events. Photographic proof of identity must be provided on request at the venue you are attending.
10. 2.2 At our own discretion we operate a ‘Challenge 25’ policy. If you look under 25 years old then the staff at our venues may ask you for photographic proof of identity when you buy alcohol. Please bring photographic proof of identity to show you are over 18 years old. If you do not we may not serve you alcohol. Please enjoy alcohol responsibly.
11. 2.3 We accept the following forms of photographic proof of identity: • valid, in-date Passport; • valid, in-date Driver’s License or Provisional License Plus the following cards (part of the PASS Scheme); • in-date VALIDATE UK card; • in-date CitizenCard;
12. 3. Event
13. 3.1 Events are subject to licence.
14. 3.2 We (and the our venue staff) reserve the right to refuse entry and to eject you from any Events, this includes for reasons relating to health and safety, licensing, if you are displaying threatening, abusive or anti-social behaviour, if you appear to be acting under the influence of drugs, if you are found in possession of drugs, liquids (including eye drops or nose sprays), illegal weapons, “legal” highs or gas canisters, or if you do not comply with security’s requests.
15. 3.3 There is strictly no re-admittance to Events.
16. 3.4 Please be aware strobe lighting may be used during our Events.
17. 3.5 Please be aware our Events are loud and you may wish to bring
suitable hearing protection.
18. 3.6 By attending an Event you give you express consent to your actual likeness being included in a film, photograph and/or audio-visual recording of the Event to be exploited throughout the world.
19. 4. Drugs Policy
We operate a zero-tolerance drugs policy. If you are found in possession of illegal drugs or gas canisters you will be ejected from the Event without refund and re-entry will not be permitted.
1. 5. Search
Full searching is a condition of entry to our Events. We (and owners of the venues we use) reserve the right to conduct security searches throughout the Event and confiscate items that are not allowed under the Terms and Conditions.
1. 6. Restricted Items
The following items are not allowed at our Events. If you are found in possession of any of these items then you will be removed: professional audio/video recording devices, drones/remote control aircraft/toys, promotional marketing materials, “legal highs”, drugs & drugs paraphernalia, animals (except assistance animals), fireworks/explosives, instruments, knives or illegal weapons, laser pens, marker pens, items with an open flame (including but not limited to BBQs, camp fires and gas fires) or your own food or drink.
1. 7. Disabled / Assistance Dogs
2. 7.1 If you have specific requirements relating to a disability please contact us in advance of an Event and we will try to cater for your needs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org setting out your requirements.
1. 7.2 Assistance Dogs are permitted to our events but please email email@example.com in advance of the event if you intend to bring an Assistance Dog and we will try to cater for your needs.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.